These tips were on a trial and error basis that worked for me. Hope they work for you as well :)
1. Rice Crackers - unsalted - before getting down from bed
2. Chocolate horlicks on the way to work
3. Barley sugar lollies - can be found in Coles lollies section - while travelling
4. Plenty of water to be drunk - usually drank cranberry cordial juice... (I know that taste doesnt suit all, but I got bored drinking just too much of plain water)
5. For vegetarians - lots of milk coz I'm a vegetarian too :)
These are few of the things I followed to get through my terrible morning sickness till 20 weeks.